Neuton.AI presented a joint project with Bosch Sensortec and Arduino at CES 2024
We are excited to announce that we recently showcased our collaboration project with Bosch Sensortec GmbH and Arduino, which is a new gesture-based remote control solution for home appliances. Our project was presented at CES 2024 at the Bosch booth 17207. We used Neuton.AI's ultra-tiny neural networks embedded into Bosch's smart sensor BHI260AP and Arduino Nicla Sense ME, which has a small footprint of only 6kB. This solution is designed to control your media system and can recognize eight different classes of gestures:
- Swipe Right - Forward to the next video/music file
- Swipe Left - Back to the previous video/music file
- Double Shake - Start/pause the media stream
- Double Thumb - Mute/unmute the volume
- Rotation counterclockwise - Decrease the volume
- Rotation clockwise - Increase the volume
- Unknown - Any other unknown movements/gestures that are not included in the recognized classes
- IDLE - The absence of movement
Our project with Bosch Sensortec GmbH and Arduino has demonstrated the potential of In-sensor AI. Check out this brief video featuring our VP of Product, Kate Vasilenko, and Marcellino Gemelli, Director of Business Development at Bosch Sensortec, as they discuss the advantages of this approach for modern devices.
We are grateful to everyone who visited the Bosch booth and showed interest in our In-sensor AI solution. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to collaborating with you in the future as this technology is poised to become a future trend for most devices.